Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Jo's January Choice

Hello all, this is my introduction to me.

I'm "Jo who can't think of a clever nickname" and I blog at Serendipitous Stitching.  I attempted the Christmas Ornie SAL last year and failed miserably with only one puny finish.  So when I saw the Hallowe'en SAL I looked at the themes, searched through my charts and mags and decided I could actually do a little better at this one.  Let's face it, I couldn't do any worse!

Added to that I have a 10 year old son who loves my Hallowe'en stitching and cats.  So he'll keep me on the staight and narrow this year.

Here's how my choice for January's Pumpkin design looked like when I put it down at the end of November:


It's a freebie from Silver Cute Dwarf

I started stitching in November but it got put aside for Christmas stitching.  This SAL is a great excuse to finish it before October!!


Happy Stitching

Jo xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Welcome!!
    Cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Jo look forward to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've gotten a lot done already. I love the ground you're using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost there ... he's definitely a looker.

    ReplyDelete