Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Saturday 5 January 2013

Mia's Halloween ornie

Hi everyone,

I'm planning on stitching an ornament with a pumpkin and spiders. Don't have a pic to show, only have the chart.

I guess I need to introduce myself :)
I'm from Finland, a town called Hyvinkaa. I'm almost 46 :) and have 3 children and a wonderful little grandson Mio, who is 1y 2mths old. I've been stitching since 2005 and have totally fallen in love with this form of art :) At the moment I'm unemplyed so I have loads of time to stitch.

My blog can be found here; http://miamaria67.blogspot.com

Happy stitching everyone,
hugs
Mia

1 comment: