Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Wednesday 30 January 2013

My January pumpkin finish

Hello Everyone, I am so glad to be a part of this blog this year. I finished stitching the pumpkin and have yet to make it into an ornament.

This pattern came from the 2010 issue Just Cross Stitch Halloween Ornament magazine. The designer is Casey Buonaugurio. The pattern name is Jack O Lantern. The fabric is Aida orange with brown flecks throughout. I used DMC floss.

I am now on the hunt for a Black Cat for February to stitch up.

Happy Stitching!

8 comments: