Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Sunday 6 January 2013

My January Start

I am so glad that Elaine set up this SAL. I enjoyed participating in her Christmas SAL last year and ended the year with some beautiful ornaments. Now I can look forward to a great display of fall stitching to decorate with in 2013.
Here is my January start...



I am stitching it with some floss from Nancy at The Victorian Motto Sampler on some mystery linen.
I hope that I get some time to stitch this week.

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. I was beginning to wonder where you were..lol! It;s thanks to you Chris this Halloween blog got going. Really cute design, can;t wait to see it finished, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo -- that's one I've never seen. Better add it to my list

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pick. I stitched it up last Halloween.

    ReplyDelete