Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Thursday 3 January 2013

Janice's January SAL

Hello all. My name is Janice Gresham. I live in East Texas near LA. I'm new at the SALs. For january, I choose to do J is Jack-o-Lantern by Samsarah Designs Studio. My fabric is 14 count Aida ad I will  be using Gentle Arts Sampler and Weeks Dye Works thread. This will be my first ornament with this kind of thread. Janice

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing your design Janet. I love using hand-dyed threads too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete