Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Change of plans

Originally I was going to stitch Bad Neighborhood for July but I recently won a traveling pattern and decided to stitch it instead.  It's called Quaker Moon by Bent Creek.  I guess it technically would qualify for July's spiders/bats theme (it does have a few small bats on it) but since it has a bigger owl, I decided to stitch October's owl now.  This way I can finish it and get the pattern back on the road.  Then in October, I'll stitch the spiders in Bad Neighborhood.


4 comments: