Come and join us making Ornaments for Halloween 2013. Each month we have a different theme. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post your finished piece on the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. Happy stitching.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Jo's February Finish


Here is my stitching finished for February:

Jaunty Fox Fence Cat


It's a freebie from Jaunty Fox Designs found here.
Never heard of them?  I'm not surprised, they did this one freebie then vanished!

I stitched it on my favourite Burnt Orange Jazlyn 28count fabric.  1 over 1 using Anchor Black and a touch of DMC 728.  I experimented with the Anchor to see if it covered better than DMC Black.  It doesn't, but it's no worse either!

I'm not sure how I'll finish this one.  It's very small so would make a nice little sausage pillow.

Here is how I finished January's piece for my scrapbook:


Happy Stitching
Jo xx

2 comments:

  1. So cute finish!! The fabric is gorgeous!!
    Very beautiful the scrapbook finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it on the orange fabric Jo! It;s a shame she never designed anything else. Your scrapbook page is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete